I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

LS1GN

G-Body Guru
Aug 7, 2011
Central Florida
i trye two bee a gud membr on heer an anser peepls posts itz rilly hard sometims cuz ppl abbreviate and cant spel reel gud ad dont punctuate also wen they hav injeen trubble thay dont rilly egsplane wat the problm is and its geving me dain bramage

Bowiemontecarlo86

G-Body Guru
Dec 17, 2011
Tampa fl.
lol, yea i know what you mean.

Black Sheep

Master Mechanic
Sep 24, 2010
Waynesville, Ohio
lmao

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
Whats the joke? I dont get it? ........ :rofl:

MrLightning

Master Mechanic
Sep 10, 2011
northeast,Ohio
read farther back in the beginning of another post! it will come to you when you see it.

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
Well, the problem is...see...I bought this car from my mothers boyfreind who sells cars, hes nice cause hes rich, and he buys my gf stuff cause shes pretty, ya know not like model pretty but shes a good looker, and Id probably marry her if her dad, who is in the army, didnt want to shoot me but hes away fighting in the war so im not too worried until he comes home and finds me with his wife and then I will have to move out of town which is hard because my car, which I trade my van for doesnt hold much stuff and if I gotta leave quickly thats gonna mean renting a uhaul and I dont have that kindad dough ya know cause i work at walmart and they dont pay sh*t cause theyre a mogul corporation tied to communist idealogy and since clinton left office the world has gone to the toilet and I dont even vote anymore since I got arrested for shooting my gun off at the polls in florida last time I was there visiting my grandma who tried to vote for nader, but the sound of my hand cannon straightened that b*tch right out so ....... What do ya think it could be?

MrLightning

Master Mechanic
Sep 10, 2011
northeast,Ohio
OMG! your killin me. :blam: :rofl:

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
MrLightning said:
read farther back in the beginning of another post! it will come to you when you see it.
ya mean theres only one?..... :rofl:

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
LS1GN said:
i trye two bee a gud membr on heer an anser peepls posts itz rilly hard sometims cuz ppl abbreviate and cant spel reel gud ad dont punctuate also wen they hav injeen trubble thay dont rilly egsplane wat the problm is and its geving me dain bramage
Dats da str8 dope yo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor