Is anyone else shocked/not shocked or confused about the current G body market and prices

CaliWagon83

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
You should scope him out at the next cruise and wave the article about your beautiful wagon in his face lol maybe he would think twice about turning down someone famous now :) lol

motorheadmike

motorheadmike

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 18, 2009
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
All you need now is a Corvette to become one of the most hated car guys EVER! :banana:
Now the question is do I get a box-stock LS-powered Corvette or do I put a Turbo 3.8L in a Corvette?

An old friend's ride (one of the coolest guys I ever met):

pagrunt

pagrunt

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 14, 2014
Shelocta, Pa
I hang out on the Audi forums.....I'm not superior to anyone but some over there think their poop smells like spring flowers in a meadow.

View attachment 108909
I thought if you spent enough on an Audi (or Porsche) they offered that to you. Now do they shove a VW blumenvase up the arse or give you some pills?

84 W40

84 W40

Greasemonkey
Dec 9, 2009
Wonder what kind of a reaction I would get if had a LT5 in the Hurst, not that I would do it my son most likely would

regalman4925

regalman4925

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
Omaha Nebraska
Wonder what kind of a reaction I would get if had a LT5 in the Hurst, not that I would do it my son most likely would
Personally, I think it would be awesome if it is done correctly. The hurst, as with all non TR g bodies lacked in the engine department. Keep the original engine and don't do anything that is not reversible. Just my opinion

CaliWagon83

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Which one? The '90s one or the 2019 one? Either would be cool.

84 W40

84 W40

Greasemonkey
Dec 9, 2009
Personally, I think it would be awesome if it is done correctly. The hurst, as with all non TR g bodies lacked in the engine department. Keep the original engine and don't do anything that is not reversible. Just my opinion
It would be different but its somthing that I wouldn't do. What I told my son when I have dementia you can do what ever you want with my cars.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot Mike's Montes P-S-T Southside Machine Performance UMI Performance

contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor

copyright ©2018 Ripp Technical Services, All Rights Reserved.