Is anyone else shocked/not shocked or confused about the current G body market and prices

motorheadmike

motorheadmike

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 18, 2009
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
All you need now is a Corvette to become one of the most hated car guys EVER! :banana:
Now the question is do I get a box-stock LS-powered Corvette or do I put a Turbo 3.8L in a Corvette?

An old friend's ride (one of the coolest guys I ever met):

84 W40

84 W40

Master Mechanic
Dec 9, 2009
Wonder what kind of a reaction I would get if had a LT5 in the Hurst, not that I would do it my son most likely would

regalman4925

regalman4925

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
Omaha Nebraska
Wonder what kind of a reaction I would get if had a LT5 in the Hurst, not that I would do it my son most likely would
Personally, I think it would be awesome if it is done correctly. The hurst, as with all non TR g bodies lacked in the engine department. Keep the original engine and don't do anything that is not reversible. Just my opinion

84 W40

84 W40

Master Mechanic
Dec 9, 2009
Personally, I think it would be awesome if it is done correctly. The hurst, as with all non TR g bodies lacked in the engine department. Keep the original engine and don't do anything that is not reversible. Just my opinion
It would be different but its somthing that I wouldn't do. What I told my son when I have dementia you can do what ever you want with my cars.

• Haha
Reactions: fleming442

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor