It's a good day for the Gbody community

Status
Not open for further replies.
85GPLef41 said:
SO.... Is ANYBODY concentrating on Grand Prix's???? :| I know they aren't as "popular" or a "money maker" BUT it would be nice to see somebody do something for the 78-87 A&G body platform Grand Prix. Geez they made them 11 years and they are quite a few out there.... :wink:

HMMM anything for us GP guy's?? :shock:

earlier in this thread we covered the possiblity to carry GP parts if the demand is there.because there are so many less of the car, paying for the tool is outrageous. If after we get teh program rolling and more bug me about it we will start the tools. But we need the volume.

C'mon GP owners!! let's start getting some parts made for our rides!! 😀 I for one i would like to get a Center console, Grilles, trim, etc etc...

preview pics of prototype 81-88 cutlass supreme lights in amber and clear....coming soon to a dealer near you!

Attachments

• compare81newvsold.jpg
    compare81newvsold.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1,096
  • after85_442right.jpg
    after85_442right.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,078
  • afterleft81.jpg
    afterleft81.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,092
  • after81frontangle.jpg
    after81frontangle.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,094
  • after85_442anglwe.jpg
    after85_442anglwe.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,086
Hello all,

Getting ready to take off for a week, and I hope to post some pictures of the progress we have been making on the gbody program. I expect to take from the trip a more defined timeline on the finishing of the products we have in progress, and since I am taking Brian Weaver from Gbodyparts.com with me I hope to utilize his expertise in getting the ttop roof assemble under way. When I get chances I will make sure to take some pics of the progress.

All kinds of good process, just to highlight what will be out soon

Cutlass Supreme headlight bezels
Cutlass Supreme Grilles, blade style
Cutlass Supreme trunk moldings
Cutlass supreme front and rear quarter patch panels
Cutlass Supreme door skin
Cutlass supreme bumper lights, amber and clear 81-88
Cutlass Supreme side markers 87-88
Cutlass Supreme Hurst mounting brackets

Buick Regal new and improved headlight bezels
Buick Regal door skins
Buick Regal Side Markers
Buick Regal Bumper lights clear and amber
Buick Regal trunk lid molding
Buick Regal TTOP trim moldings
Buick Regal Aluminum bumper supports front and rear
Buick Regal bumpers black and chrome front and rear

Monte Carlo 86-88 Doors
Monte Carlo LS side markers
Monte Carlo SS bumper lights

84cutlass383 said:
Are these parts gunna be sold on Gbodyparts.com?

I want to stay neutral and say quite a few of your favorite distributors will carry the parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor