LS Powered Monte Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Project 81 Monte Build LQ9 Powered-Painted!

They good though, that's for sure!

I hope the wheels were clean or that stuff will come off. At least that's what happened on two if my brothers trailblazer SS wheels. I also dipped my gta wheels. It's pretty cool stuff, if you get tired of it, it peels right off like sunburnt skin (literally).

Kansas Bu Wagon said:
I hope the wheels were clean or that stuff will come off. At least that's what happened on two if my brothers trailblazer SS wheels. I also dipped my gta wheels. It's pretty cool stuff, if you get tired of it, it peels right off like sunburnt skin (literally).

I wipped them with wax n grease remover, the stuff sticks pretty good to polished aluminum. I masked off the weld racing logo in the center and the valve stem. stuff lays out pretty smooth too

thought id post some outside pictures of the car assembled for you guys. Have to get my headliner done and put it in the car before the glass goes in, the roll cage gets in the way. will be ordering a stipe kit for the car too (all in Black :twisted: )

Got my headliner re covered today. Ended up using the board from an 87 luxury sport with the more modern style dome light with the switch lights on the side. Works perfect cause it sits infront of the main hoop of the roll bar where the old round light did not. Now the glass can finally go in 😀

Got all the glass in the car finally so the rest of the interior can start going back in. The measuring for the roll bars paid off as the back seat still fits in (just barely got it in there). The carpet is new but all the seats are original. Will be getting a five point harness for the drivers side. still looking for a dash.

looking good! Good move on the headliner before the glass goes in! I like seeing a roll bar/caged car that has interior with a headliner, alot of people leave them out. 😀

liquidh8 said:
looking good! Good move on the headliner before the glass goes in! I like seeing a roll bar/caged car that has interior with a headliner, alot of people leave them out. 😀

Thanks well its in there for good now :lol: Im trying to keep the car from looking like a chopped appart and hacked together mess that I see people do all the time when building a street strip car. The back seat is pretty useless now but its there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor