My Dodge Truck Project (Cummins Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
Kinda a bummer to see it go but I'm sure you covered your expenses and it overlaps a lot with the ford.

Thinking another G body or something like a skylark A body or?

Reactions: 1 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Kinda a bummer to see it go but I'm sure you covered your expenses and it overlaps a lot with the ford.

G-body you ask? I hear he was thinking along these lines, but, couldn't figure out how everyone else fits their v8s into one...

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Nov 4, 2012

I was sad to see it go for about an hour. I just don't seem to become emotionally attached to cars. I think I was more sad to see the old '04 Camry go than any other car I've sold.

I'd like to have another '84-87 Regal or a Skylark. I wouldn't cry over a Cutlass either. I don't want to give anything away just yet but I have some leads. I'll almost certainly create a build thread for whatever I wind up with.
G-body you ask? I hear he was thinking along these lines, but, couldn't figure out how everyone else fits their v8s into one...

How'd you guess?

Reactions: 2 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
How'd you guess?
Because if you put a roof rack on it you can go bring the cap off the Dodge home again when it's back in the pull-a-part. It clearly wouldn't fit on the f150...

Of course then you need another 12 valve, but, that hasn't stopped you before. Sold a f150... bought a f150. Sold a gbody...buying a gbody. Sold a 12 valve... therefore going to buy a ________!

I see how you think

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Reactions: 1 users
Nov 4, 2012

I did see that one. The red interior and the frame rust is a bit of a turn off. And I fear what is lurking behind those chrome rocker panel moldings. Worry not though, I've got something in the works that I think you guys will like. And no, it's not a tractor. Or a chainsaw. Or a Ford.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor