need help..astroroof /headliner pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
jpoole said:
tobyp said:
it clicks because your cables are broke and the gear from the motor is "skipping"....after awhile the moon roof will not close all the way when the gear or the worm on the cable wears out. I just replaced both my cables for the same issue.

Hi tobyp, where did you get the cables?

thanks, Jeff

I had to find another assembly that luckily had a good pair. I have one decent cable for the drivers side. You need to take the motor off to see which cable is broke

1evilregal said:
rick,
do you still need some pics? let me know and I can get some of the one in my cutlass... my headliner is shot, but all there as far as trim...

I'd like to see them if you have them, I'm putting my headliner back in this weekend and it's been out for some time. Just like to make sure it's going together correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor