Never ending project

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtywhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jan 6, 2009
Mount Solon, VA
Buford T. JuSStice said:
WOW! Nice work man! I will most certainly be taking lessons from this thread when I'm doing my car!

It's awesome that you posted so many pics of your progress!

Thanks Sheriff

a few cell phone pix of the bumpers hanging

CIMG0352.jpg

CIMG03432.jpg

CIMG03392.jpg

CIMG0339.jpg

ya I know I need to clean my garage floor(and the car too!) ;D, it's going to get a lot worse........

this is next, it's for my 13 year old Cherokee
CIMG0355.jpg

Oldsmoletick

Royal Smart Person
Sep 18, 2009
cny
I like the bumper tuck! and yeah the whole car is gorgeous! Is that Rubicon Express I see, lol.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Man, I love the way the car's lookin'. I've been enjoying your build thread.

Oldsmoletick

Royal Smart Person
Sep 18, 2009
cny
Sweeet, I always forget what rust free cherokees look like, lol, you going 31 or 33?

79malibu350

Master Mechanic
Mar 30, 2010
man thats a clean old jeep. what year is it? i had big dreams of painting my 91, but with 170 k on the motor im not feeling as froggy about getting done anymore lol. Now im thinking when i retire it from the fleet, i might cut the roof off and make it a hauler for wood/tools/ general junk at the farm.

dirtywhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jan 6, 2009
Mount Solon, VA
lol thanks guys

I think i will go with 31' so hopefully it will not rub once it settles down.

It is a '99, I bought it new when I got married. It's what she wanted, and it's been bone stock.....until now

we plan on exploring some more of the Daniel Boone, Big South Fork, and Smokey Mountains that we couldn't get to before :D

Crossbreed

Greasemonkey
Sep 16, 2009
CIMG0352.jpg

Dammit! This makes me want a wagon now.

Oldsmoletick

Royal Smart Person
Sep 18, 2009
cny
dirtywhiteboy said:
lol thanks guys

I think i will go with 31' so hopefully it will not rub once it settles down.

It is a '99, I bought it new when I got married. It's what she wanted, and it's been bone stock.....until now

we plan on exploring some more of the Daniel Boone, Big South Fork, and Smokey Mountains that we couldn't get to before :D

Careful........Once you start it's hard to stop, just like your wagon build :mrgreen: , I started with 2" and 235's, then went 3.5" with 31's, then 4.5 with 33's, now 5.5 with 34's and about 2 inches cut/folded from the wheel wells :rofl: , (jeeps get grabby, but they are loads of fun :twisted: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor