New to me 1982 Grand National project basket case

N

NCTyphoonKid

G-Body Guru
Mar 17, 2019
So started frame assembly but that came to a grinding hault seeing as how rockauto sent me the wrong lower control arms, apparently the ones I have are for a b body which definitely won’t work as there about a inch longer. Going to try sending them back and just clean up my originals. The uppers I got from them are nice.

N

NCTyphoonKid

G-Body Guru
Mar 17, 2019
Firewall is completely removed from the car, drivers side super rusty. A pillar posts have surface rust but should clean up nice to be hit with primer before fitting the new firewall in. Welded in more bracing under the car to prevent the rockers from moving. Making progress the best I can with the chrons flare up making me feel like crap most days.

Attachments

Texas82GP

Texas82GP

Geezer
Supporting Member
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Great progress! I hope you feel better soon. I had diverticulitis for 12 years before surgery so I feel for you. I realize surgery isn't an option for you.

N

NCTyphoonKid

G-Body Guru
Mar 17, 2019
Great progress! I hope you feel better soon. I had diverticulitis for 12 years before surgery so I feel for you. I realize surgery isn't an option for you.
Surgery is possible due to some heavy scar tissue I have where my upper and lower intestine come together I hope it doesn’t have to go that route. Some days I feel good and then some days I just feel bad I’ve just really taken it easy the past several weeks.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor