Olds Cutlass Supreme 1978 from Chile

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoFloG

Royal Smart Person
Mar 9, 2016
South Florida
Bienvenidos. Me fui a Santiago dos veces cuando era joven. Que Lindo y viña del mar tambien. Como dijo estos, hay muchas websites incluyendo rockauto.com que tienes muchas partes. Buena suerte con el carro.

Reactions: 1 users

wnagel

Greasemonkey
Jan 26, 2013
Santiago Of Chile.
Guys. We've found him. We've found Waldo. But seriously, cool car man! An Olds 350 Rocket and a TH350 will swap right in. 260/Th200 out, 350/350 in. Simple as that. But it might be easier to do a Chevy because the parts are more available. With the rust around the window, just carefully take all the trim off, the vinyl top will probably rip if it it isn't already, and take the window out and repair it like normal. A car window repair shop or a body shop could do this for you.

I found a one rocket in Chile...!!!! I would like to stay original my olds....chevy for chevy olds for olds!

• Agree

wnagel

Greasemonkey
Jan 26, 2013
Santiago Of Chile.
Bienvenidos. Me fui a Santiago dos veces cuando era joven. Que Lindo y viña del mar tambien. Como dijo estos, hay muchas websites incluyendo rockauto.com que tienes muchas partes. Buena suerte con el carro.

Buenos dias, ayer domigno revice el auto por completo, esta realmente original , me sorprende y me asusta la vez...Santigo a cambiado mucho...Viña del mar, sigue siendo hermoso!!!, gracias!

Reactions: 1 user

wnagel

Greasemonkey
Jan 26, 2013
Santiago Of Chile.
Here offer me a 350 rocket in 040 bore oversize and 030 oversize in crankshaft, its ok?
Exist a tool to remove ther trim without brake or loose any piece?

Waldo

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Here offer me a 350 rocket in 040 bore oversize and 030 oversize in crankshaft, its ok?
Exist a tool to remove ther trim without brake or loose any piece?

Waldo
THere is, but the plastic is so old it will probably just break anyway. Gbodyparts.com sells new clips but I don't know if they ship to South America. A .040 bore with the crank cut .030 seems like it's been built up a little. Seems like a good deal if you can get it for cheap.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
THere is, but the plastic is so old it will probably just break anyway. Gbodyparts.com sells new clips but I don't know if they ship to South America. A .040 bore with the crank cut .030 seems like it's been built up a little. Seems like a good deal if you can get it for cheap.

guys in the US have problems getting stuff delivered by them, I would not suggest for anyone to deal with them....

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Welcome to the forum, I hope you are ok after that earthquake. I read where you live your city lost power.

wnagel

Greasemonkey
Jan 26, 2013
Santiago Of Chile.
Welcome to the forum, I hope you are ok after that earthquake. I read where you live your city lost power.
Hi , thanks, the earthquake are in the south of Chile , I live in center of Chile in Santiago , earthquake for Chilean people is a normal situation....in 2010 the earthquake has a real big....:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor