Olds ticket to 9s... LS swap adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Small update, everything seems to be taking me away from the garage lately.

Picked this unit up today and bent my door tubes so I can close the doors with the factory door panels and handles in place, I guess that counts as interior. Other than the pain in the but drilling anchor holes in the floor, yes I know that spot sucks but I don't have a huge garage, it works pretty nicely for a china knockoff. In hindsight I dont think I would buy a pre-bent 10pt cage again, and I am looking forward to making a few other goodies with this bad boy. Tubular front end will be down the road I think.

View attachment 169550

mr rogers GIF by Won't You Be My Neighbor

Seriously. We need to start a Canadian hotrodding commune.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Reactions: 1 users

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
Some parts of Canuckistan are still locked down???
But a Canadian lockdown isn't as firm as our southern cousins. Its already too cold to go outside, you just can't put your kids in any activities, visit grandma, go to the gym or have visitors based on a complicated algorithm of living arrangements and age. We can still go get a Timmy's Double double and watch NHL hockey on TV, so most people are content.

Reactions: 2 users

1quickgm

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 6, 2021
But a Canadian lockdown isn't as firm as our southern cousins. Its already too cold to go outside, you just can't put your kids in any activities, visit grandma, go to the gym or have visitors based on a complicated algorithm of living arrangements and age. We can still go get a Timmy's Double double and watch NHL hockey on TV, so most people are content.
Try living in Michigan! Our governor is still on full totalitarianism, she has done what she has wanted to from the beginning and is now using the Department of Health and Human Services to keep us on lockdown till he feels like letting us go!
Hell we are still only at 25% in restaurants and bars!!!! LOL

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan

I'd be fine if I could see my Mom. The limitation is on her side (old people going to be old and avoid their mortality). I am blessed to be so busy with family, work, school, the cars, and having a home gym. The NHL can eat a fat one since they started virtue signaling.

• Winner

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Try living in Michigan! Our governor is still on full totalitarianism, she has done what she has wanted to from the beginning and is now using the Department of Health and Human Services to keep us on lockdown till he feels like letting us go!
Hell we are still only at 25% in restaurants and bars!!!! LOL
Gives you more time to work on your project.

That's my 'Govna' in the middle and yours on the right.
mel brooks work GIF

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor