OUTSIDE DOOR HANDLES

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
In your world.

I don't know what you consider greedy but I do not begrudge those who have accumulated more me than me or who make more money that me. But if it makes you happy I will now declare...ALL YOU GREEDY PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD HAVE TO STOP BEING GREEDY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Good news, I have received 1,894,762,285 emails from greedy people telling me they are sorry and will change their ways....:banana:

Gpdreamer

Apprentice
Mar 22, 2018
I’m not sure what all that meant. Does that mean buying parts where we can get them is supporting the greedy or buy parts for my not primary Gbody car greedy?

79centurytc

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 25, 2015
Bickering about anything other than door handles here is pointless. Back to the subject at hand (and this is subjective):

If you buy the GM door handles all your world problems are solved in the blue/white/black boxes with the part numbers 20099250 and 20099251 stamped on the ends.
giphy.gif
I second what 69hurstolds said !!!!!

paul.m

Master Mechanic
Oct 20, 2018
I must say these discussions are much more entertaining when your not involved in them . LOL

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

BOXCARS

Master Mechanic
Apr 29, 2017
I must say these discussions are much more entertaining when your not involved in them . LOL

Many of us grew up with the idea that you get what you pay for. Well, the point I've been making, is that it's no longer true, and it's not true because of the way our society is now. Those who created America no longer have a say in how things are done in America, and that's why it's no longer true that you get what you pay for. Now, it doesn't matter how much you pay, you may very well be being swindled.
yup.gif

PAYLESS = PALESSI

Reactions: 1 user

paul.m

Master Mechanic
Oct 20, 2018
Well its true anyone can be swindled ! But the more informed you are the less likely this becomes . And as far as anything made in china is the same as USA made is pure delusional B.S. ! I work with the stuff on a daily bases and can tell you ching chong and even worse India steel is a joke ! ! We regularly have to replace parts that were supposed to be the [ SAME THING ] ! And mine like many companys have come to realize that ! Now we try to identify the places that were known to have been replaced with that cheap crap from china , so we can do some p reactive replacement of parts ! So yes , in many arena,s you still get what you pay for !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor