Pay it Forward Thread/ Click it or miss out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vic84supersport

Apprentice
Feb 2, 2011
PHoenix
kuruption109 said:
also have this driver sport mirror.... FREE.99 lol
100_2716.jpg
yo chris il take that mirror bro, im mexican il take anything free

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
kuruption109 said:
100_2716.jpg

I still got your chrome mirrors kris for Tha Runt, when u in cali come pick them up...oh and bring me a coffee if u come early in the morning...7eleven coffee too...ummmmmm so fresh!!! hahahahaha

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
kuruption109 said:
100_2716.jpg

I still got your chrome mirrors kris for Tha Runt, when u in cali come pick them up...oh and bring me a coffee if u come early in the morning...7eleven coffee too...ummmmmm so fresh!!! hahahahaha

Or bring him a tall can of Coor's in a Arizona tea sleeve! His rolled away at the gbody run :rofl: :rofl:

vladj

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2008
Winnipeg, Manitoba
LSCustoms said:
vladj said:
holy sh*t thanks alot man. to bad it was damaged in transit so i never got it.oh well its the thought that counts :D
tried to file a complaint right now, it said I cant because the package has not been delivered yet? :wtf: , so I guess they will still try to deliver it and they are saying they damaged the box?

they didnt try to deliver it. i thought maybe the thread locker got squished. but still thats not a big deal. i still cant see how they would damage the brackets. well i guess well see once they arrive.

thanks;

vlad

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
v2vera said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
kuruption109 said:
100_2716.jpg

Or bring him a tall can of Coor's in a Arizona tea sleeve! His rolled away at the gbody run :rofl: :rofl:

Lmao ahhhh that sucks!!! I cant believe i lost it....i had it for a good mth too....lmfao....hahahaha :rofl:

ps>>> i do need another tall can sleeve tho!!! hahahahaha

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
vladj said:
LSCustoms said:
vladj said:
holy sh*t thanks alot man. to bad it was damaged in transit so i never got it.oh well its the thought that counts :D
tried to file a complaint right now, it said I cant because the package has not been delivered yet? :wtf: , so I guess they will still try to deliver it and they are saying they damaged the box?

they didnt try to deliver it. i thought maybe the thread locker got squished. but still thats not a big deal. i still cant see how they would damage the brackets. well i guess well see once they arrive.

thanks;

vlad
got an email saying you refused it? did you see the package, or open it, cause i cant imagine how it would be damaged, was anything missing... I feel like i have a $100 bill floating around, that no one wants :cry:

vladj

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2008
Winnipeg, Manitoba
ive never gotten it. umm you sure you sent it to the right address?. ill give them a call today and see what they say. this is getting ridiculous. gotta love ups lol

vladj

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2008
Winnipeg, Manitoba
im just looking at the tracking number and it says i refused it last night at 10 pm? wtf no one came and i didnt know ups delivered that late. so something sketchy is going on there with them idk ill give them a call today thou and see whats up.

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
vladj said:
im just looking at the tracking number and it says i refused it last night at 10 pm? wtf no one came and i didnt know ups delivered that late. so something sketchy is going on there with them idk ill give them a call today thou and see whats up.
then I got another email saying that refused because items are missing! im going to be filing a claim. i posted the picture of what i sent, then paid more money for shipping through UPS to avoid all the sh*t!

Please go by there or call them bro, cause im already frustrated with a long week at work! I sent the stuff to the address you pm'd me when i told you i just wanted to check actual shipping price, with the intention of surprising you with it, but damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor