L67ss

Royal Smart Person
Dec 8, 2016
Could technically use several of those kits to run eight rear tires lol

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
I found one Mad Max G body, its a 1981 El Camino with a bed enclosure and repainted to look like Max's Sandman station wagon from the first film. A guy in NJ built it.

1981-el-camino-mad-max-replica-8.jpg

1981-el-camino-mad-max-replica-2.jpg

Cundalini wants his hand back.

1981-el-camino-mad-max-replica-1.jpg

http://americanclassicscars.com/chevrolet/51228-1981-el-camino-mad-max-replica.html

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
Since it is the Halloween season, it is time to bring up a few more cars I found online. Seems like B bodies are fairly popular for post apocalypse themes.
LhibH2Z.jpg

Nest one is really odd, a Caprice hearse converted into a pickup.
hearse1-630x390.jpg

A pickup with a real full auto mini gun installed by the owner.

zombie-apocalypse-transport-pics-13.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
There's a very Mad Max-esque Cutlass down near my Dad's house in Philly parked on the street I've seen a few times. Has big fat tires in the back, skinnies in the front, dragster style zoomie pipes poking out and up in front of the rear tires, and some kind of HUGE scoop on the hood, I think it's a 68 Dart/Barracuda hemi super stock hood scoop, and it's sprayed flat black (looks like rattle can paint job). I actually think it's pretty damn cool lol. I'll snap a picture if I see it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor