BUILD THREAD Project long time coming

Honestly I think it'll be fine. Glad I caught it though, otherwise it could've been bad.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
P/n 12663489 ?
For the intake manifold? I don't remember, I'd have to double check.

Looks like it was part #12686561

The one you show is for a LS7

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
For reference, door side windows from 2-door 78-81 LeMans, 78-80 buttless Cutlass and Buick Century slant-backs share the same glass as 2-door Malibu. That's about your only chance.

Tinted: 20152410 (pass.) and 20152411 (driver) part numbers. 20152408/09 for clear.

To contrast, 78-80 Monte Carlo used 20152414/15 for tinted, and 20152412/13 for clear, as well as the other notchback A-bodies of that era that wasn't a Malibu or LeMans. In 81-88 they had another part number for all the 2-door G-bodies. That may just have been for a tint change or manufacturer change or whatever. Not sure of the exact differences.

• Informative
  • Agree
So I was thinking about my planned trip the other day. I know, you could see the smoke rolling out 🤣 but really everything is new on the car. I'm not really concerned about a mechanical breakdown. If anything it'll be a flat tire that screws me up. Especially because of my wheel size, which is now necessitated by my brake size. I have two extra matching tires, might as well order a spare wheel. Get a tire mounted and I'll be all set. Look my wheels up, the backspacing I bought is no longer made 🤯 which means I'm SOL... contacted the company to see if they happen to have single laying around somewhere. Fingers crossed.

This is the part # 143-8961GMML0
Zero offset, 5.25" backspacing.

thumbnail.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users
I bought something called Flat out for slow leaks and/or punctures. I'm going to try it on my Superduty pickup tire. If it works I'll let you know. Just an FYI

Just got the email back from the company. No longer in production, (which I knew) and not available at all. Going to keep my eyes open on Ebay, see if someone posts one up from a broken set, or a single they had on display

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor