BUILD THREAD Project long time coming

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
Spacers? My car has aftermarket arms and an old, crusty swaybar bolted to them. How far should the bar be spaced from the arms?
Spacers go into the lower arm channel to prevent the channel from collapsing when cranking down on the sway bar hardware.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
I need some help guys. I need new doors. My current ones don't look too bad from the outside, but the bottom lip is SHOT and there is no repairing it. I need a pair, and also need the glass. I found some at DVAP but between their price, and freight I just can't spend that much. If it means I wait & save my pennies, then so be it. But right now they are at $1500 shipped which seems very high to me. Maybe I'm just out of the loop on used parts prices.
Any other ideas or leads?

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
I need some help guys. I need new doors. My current ones don't look too bad from the outside, but the bottom lip is SHOT and there is no repairing it. I need a pair, and also need the glass. I found some at DVAP but between their price, and freight I just can't spend that much. If it means I wait & save my pennies, then so be it. But right now they are at $1500 shipped which seems very high to me. Maybe I'm just out of the loop on used parts prices.
Any other ideas or leads?

Try LKQ? They have a location near you? Freight is free with them if so.

Reactions: 1 user

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Manual or power windows? Are you regulators good?

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor