BUILD THREAD Project Olds Cool (Recognition!!)

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Guys, thanks for all your support, comments, well wishes and PM’s.

I don’t want to bore/burden everybody with all my problems, but damn! I sure wish I could catch a break. It’s been one thing after another nonstop for weeks on end, with additional stress and workload at work, deaths in the family and the loss of my best friend. (If you know me at all, you’ll know what that’s all about). Plus a whole lot more. I’m physically and mentally exhausted, haven’t slept more than 4-5 hours a night in weeks. Not exactly eating properly either. A guy can do this for a little while, but not sustained like this.

And now I come to find yesterday my fuc*ing hot water tank is leaking too.

FFS. Is it ever gonna end?

RIP Jerry. I didn’t get to know you as well as I would’ve liked, but at least you’re not in pain or suffering anymore. God’s speed sir.

RIP Tucker. You were my best friend and whole world. You are and will be severely missed.

9F2E5969-31D0-419D-8CFB-2BFFB2444DCD.jpeg

• Sad
  • Friendly
Reactions: 10 users

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
I'm sorry for your loss,these thing's never get any easier.@ times it makes you take stock of your surroundings and who/what's important.only with time and perseverance does it hurt less with the passing days.we're here if you need us.hang in there.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
Sorry to hear this. You WILL come out of this stronger, more jaded for sure but stronger nonetheless. Thoughts are with you.

Reactions: 4 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Life sucks at times, but always remember there are people around that would gladly listen or help. Don't be too big to ask or talk. Sorry for your losses 😪

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users

old80cs

G-Body Guru
Jun 27, 2013
Massachusetts
Sorry to hear of your troubles, Donovan, and condolences for the losses. Hope things improve going forward.

Reactions: 4 users

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
Go mangle some trim and get back at it! Seriously I wish you the best. We are here for you no matter what. You guys are some of the best people I've never met!

Reactions: 8 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Thank you so much guys. Reading all your replies and sitting here alone in this empty house nearly brought me to tears again. (Yes, I’m man enough to shed a tear when the situation calls for it).

Probably the worst is that things have been happening in such rapid succession that even though Tuck passed on Jan. 20th, I still haven’t had time to grieve for him. When things finally ease up it wouldn’t surprise me if I have a complete breakdown.

In the meantime, we put on a brave face and soldier on. Life goes on.

Thanks again everybody.

D.

• Winner
Reactions: 17 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor