Selling a vehicle when the title is not ready/issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
ARE PEOPLE THIS STUPID!?? MY BIG PET PEEVE HERE PEOPLE!!!

This has happened to me over and over again...Find a car someone is selling, spend hours/days messaging talking setting up times to come look at it, ect ect all to find out, they have an issue with the title and they either have to get it fixed, or waiting for a new copy from the DMV....well why in the H*LL do you even have it listed for if its not READY TO SELL!! YOU S.T.U.P.I.D. $#@$%*^&&*# ............I truly don't get people, and when they conveniently waist my time, Im at an all new level of pissed off!...could you tell? Anyone else want to vent that's had this happen to them?

Reactions: 1 users

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
One of my first questions - clear title ??
EXACTLY!! i just tried now for two weeks to purchase a vehicle from an out of state seller. He states everything is good to go, make arrangements for travel ect...then he says the title has not arrived yet. I get this long story of how his grandpa owned the car and passed and now hes waiting for the title to come back in his name but there will be a delay because he filled out the wrong form......GOOD BYE...GEEZE another name to add to my moron list

Reactions: 1 user

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
EXACTLY!! i just tried now for two weeks to purchase a vehicle from an out of state seller. He states everything is good to go, make arrangements for travel ect...then he says the title has not arrived yet. I get this long story of how his grandpa owned the car and passed and now hes waiting for the title to come back in his name but there will be a delay because he filled out the wrong form......GOOD BYE...GEEZE another name to add to my moron list

Common man. These guys need to unload all those stolen G bodies from the 80's-90's

• Haha

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
I have heard countless times, "you can just go to the tag office and get the title". Some people think it's really that easy (NOT). You cannot go get a title to someones car at the tag office without the true owner present. Also if it's signed on the back already in someone elses name, they have to title it first. I had a guy tell me to just add my name beside his and when the title comes in, he'd sign it. So I would have payed all his late penalties and title it twice. There are some real not so smart people out there.

• Agree

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
I tried to bring current and title change over to me a 1984 Honda Interceptor that I paid $300 for last year. It was nearly $500. Couldn't afford it. Every state is different and Oklahoma changes crap every year. So now it's probably going to be $1000. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor