Space City 1982 GP Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Damn, seems everyone is taking a hit. The trickle down of inflation blows.

But, if you do choose to sell it, it needs to run and drive for the best return.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Rent on the storage went up another 25%. I'm seriously considering selling this car. If anyone likes the direction I was going with this and is interested, send me PM. I have virtually everything to put this car back together, down to radiator hoses and heater hoses.
No!

Reactions: 3 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
How much more justification do you need to begin shop construction?
:wax:🏠

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Don't do this to us Jared! We've seen what you and your family do to cars Jared! I've been waiting a few years for an update on this car and this ain't it Jared!

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
^^This^^

Your build thread is one of the very few I follow. I'd love to see you guys finish it.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
How much more justification do you need to begin shop construction?
:wax:🏠
I'm guessing we're a year away from starting construction, and another 9-12 months before we move in. Prices are working against us right now. That's a lot of rent.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Damn, seems everyone is taking a hit. The trickle down of inflation blows.

But, if you do choose to sell it, it needs to run and drive for the best return.
At this point I'd take a bath and sell it for $7k. A nice body with nice paint, all new mechanicals and a huge box of nearly mint trim. I have so many nice parts for this, it isn't funny.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
^^This^^

Your build thread is one of the very few I follow. I'd love to see you guys finish it.
Nobody wants me to sell it. I don't want to sell it but will to move us closer to the new home/shop build.

• Indifferent
Reactions: 1 user

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Hell, I'll store it if you get it here.

Reactions: 7 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor