Square body crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Well we'll see how it goes I'm probably just going to wing it I work best under pressure on the fly and without a plan
I would need to buy a junk BBC truck in Houston Texas and drive it with a trailer back to the Jersey shore....I am nuts it just might work lol

ItsnotaGN

G-Body Guru
May 28, 2016
Colorado
Damn, I had a 12v Cummins and a 2wd NV4500 I sold when we moved a few months ago. I knew I sold it too cheap when my phone started blowing up 5 minutes after I posted it. Asking/sold price $750. Let us know the spec's on the air compressor on that blast rig, I have seen a lot of issues with compressors running a Tier 4 Kubota diesel.

Reactions: 1 user

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I would need to buy a junk BBC truck in Houston Texas and drive it with a trailer back to the Jersey shore....I am nuts it just might work lol
If you are coming to Houston look me up. When are you coming?

• Friendly
Reactions: 1 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
If you are coming to Houston look me up. When are you coming?
Absolutely I'm not sure when it depends on how things work out and how I go about it. In my life experience the best laid plans are just to be changed last minute lol I'm guessing I would fly in I have to go to Schurmier Rd Houston TX 77048 and I would need to find a tow vehicle to get me home total seat of the pants trip. I was just looking on Craigslist in your area and found some interesting candidates 2 BBC square body trucks cought my eye. By the way what you consider rotted down there lol is a clean truck up here

• Agree

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Keep me posted. It would be cool to have dinner or grab a few beers if it works out.

Yes, the rot you guys repair is unbelievable.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
"Schurmier Rd Houston TX 77048"

That's only a few miles from Hobby airport on the south side of town. Not a great area but you could save money by flying Southwest. Hobby is a Southwest hub. I'm on the north side not too far from Bush Intercontinental Airport.

• Informative

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Keep me posted. It would be cool to have dinner or grab a few beers if it works out.

Yes, the rot you guys repair is unbelievable.
Hell yea jersey boy wants Texas bbq!!!!
One of my hobbies is cooking on the smoker in summer and I love brisket. I want to try real Texas bbq

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Are you getting one of those green trailers I see on the Dennis Gage show? ;) I always wondered what one of those goes for, 30k?
I never realized they were here in Houston.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor