JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York

upandaway84

Greasemonkey
Jan 3, 2011
Michigan
Just to let you know. You link needs fixing.

It is a great looking car, but I doubt it will sell for the total of all those receipts he has with the car.

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
upandaway84 said:
Just to let you know. You link needs fixing.

It is a great looking car, but I doubt it will sell for the total of all those receipts he has with the car.

Link fixed, Thanks..I agree it's a beautiful car ...But

NY87SS

Greasemonkey
Dec 14, 2008
Palmyra, NY
There is quite alot of that going around these days thanks to Barret Jackson and other auctions.
You got deep pocketed people who just have nothing better to do than pay way too much for stuff then everyone jumps on the bandwagon and thinks they can get that kind of money.
Nice yeah, worth that kind of cash, not even close because what you put into something is only worth pennies on a dollar even if it was left stock etc. Only rare models can fetch high end dollars and thats not rare by any means. $20K top IMO!

my86442

Greasemonkey
Jan 31, 2011
Nashua, Iowa

Attachments

• monte ss.jpg
    monte ss.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 832

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
The real question is why did he spend that much money building the car in the first place. He couldve bought one fully equipped and race ready for half that amount. BJ auctions are finally starting to look a bit more realistic these days. I doubt we'll ever see the outrageous amounts that were paid back in the middle of the last decade. (2 million for a convertible hemi challenger....bet that guy is kicking himself everytime he looks at it :puke: )

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
You could probably go buy a couple of ZL1 Yenkos or LS6 convertible Chevelles for what he wants

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor