Sweet car, but WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

79malibu350

Master Mechanic
Mar 30, 2010
did you see those wires hanging out from that missing panel under the steering column? He must have finally run out of money. :rofl:

CamaroAdam73

Royal Smart Person
Hold on, a turbo 350 with 6 forward gears? that's flat out impossible. I know they make an overdrive unit for a Th400 so I'm assuming they make one for a turbo 350, if they aren't the same part. But adding an O/D unit to the back of a 3 speed transmission doesn't give you a 6 speed transmission, that's crazy.

And again I'd like to state, that the 502 in that car is t*ts. I love chrome and displacement.
And t*ts.

**EDIT** Just took another look at the interior pictures, you know you'd think with supposedly "90K" invested in the car he'd step up the ignition system just alittle bit.
Because right now, for the small price of a ball-peen hammer and a screw drive this 600HP devil car can be yours! lol.

CamaroAdam73

Royal Smart Person
79malibu350 said:
did you see those wires hanging out from that missing panel under the steering column? He must have finally run out of money. :rofl:

Just seen your post, :rofl: :rofl:

Reminds me of the time some douchebag built this baller *ss supercharged SBC, and had to TRY and run the supercharger with a ****ing V belt because he didn't have enough money to buy the proper belt and pullys.

patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX
That is flat out stupid for any monte carlo, no offense to those who own one. When it comes to Barret Jackson, people need to pay attention to the details ie " a 1 of 1" or "2500 original miles". The price of dodge darts lately has gone through the damn roof because most people are seeing the 68' Hemi GTS and racing darts. Then they think their slant six, drum brake car is worth bookoo bucks.

I know my 71' Roadrunner will be able to fetch that much once I'm done with it since I'm putting it back to original. You have to remember that some cars just don't have that "wow" factor going like others. Mine has a survivor factor going big time and I can't wait to get it done.

x2 those stickers look like sh*t and too much chrome going.

87LS/88SS

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2008
Of course a car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, but with a steep ticket like that the attention to detail better be on par with the price tag. Even if all was true its just hard to pay that price for a g-body when you can get something else in that price range that will hold its value.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
CamaroAdam73 said:
Hold on, a turbo 350 with 6 forward gears? that's flat out impossible. I know they make an overdrive unit for a Th400 so I'm assuming they make one for a turbo 350, if they aren't the same part. But adding an O/D unit to the back of a 3 speed transmission doesn't give you a 6 speed transmission, that's crazy.

And again I'd like to state, that the 502 in that car is t*ts. I love chrome and displacement.
And t*ts.

**EDIT** Just took another look at the interior pictures, you know you'd think with supposedly "90K" invested in the car he'd step up the ignition system just alittle bit.
Because right now, for the small price of a ball-peen hammer and a screw drive this 600HP devil car can be yours! lol.
I bet hes got a gear vendor set up. That would be about the only way I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor