The Lemange

Clutch

Clutch

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Did he leave the stick parts in the car? It would be fairly easy to go back to a stick if some of the parts are still there not to mention bad a$$

S

Steveshow

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 13, 2015
I wish three pedals, maybe someday. it was originally a manual six cyl. the guy I got it from put a 305 th350.
I would hang on to any manual trans specific parts that you might have. I have an 82 Malibu wagon that currently has a 3.8 chevy v6 and a th200. I am collecting parts to eventually swap a vortec 350 and s10 t5 into it. I already have a 79 Malibu 2 dr. with a 468 bbc and 200r4, so I am looking to do something a little different. I already have the pedal set up, g body bell housing, clutch fork and related harder to find parts. I am holding off on the clutch, pressure plate, throw out bearing and dual exhaust cross member since they are relatively easy to acquire. I am already into the three pedal swap for more than I paid for the car ($500).

deanlemans81

deanlemans81

G-Body Guru
Sep 7, 2010
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Nice find. Good to see another Lemans on here. You should relly post a new pic with the slot mags installed.

TheLemange

TheLemange

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 4, 2017
MEDFORD OREGON
Alright, I've been doing a little work here and there. got some parts, seeing a big summit box on my porch was pretty awesome. especially when inside was a new carb and shifter! I got a new ignition, it was super easy to install. after watching a video I realized that already having the steering wheel off, I was three quarters of the way there already. lol also pulled the cylinder out of the trunk and had keys made for it and the doors, yay!
I don't have turn signals or flashers though. I don't have the steering lock on it or the horn pieces, would that cause no signals?
Also just for reference if anyone with a lemans needs and or wants to update their bench seat to something newer and shallower. a 90s Nissan truck bench seat bolts right to the stock sliders and then right on to the stock floor mounts.
I also still have some cleaning to do on the wheels, but they shouldn't be too hard. I lightly scrubbed one of the fronts with a sponge and soapy water. it looks better just from that.
I'm trying to upload photos but it is saying they are too large. I'm at work and I don't have access to much, so ill see what I can do.

TheLemange

TheLemange

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 4, 2017
MEDFORD OREGON
Nice find. Good to see another Lemans on here. You should relly post a new pic with the slot mags installed.
thanks man, I am really loving this car. I cant wait to drive it. I'm working on getting some new photos going.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot Mike's Montes P-S-T Southside Machine Performance UMI Performance

contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor