The mystery of the Pontiac Aztek solved...

Status
Not open for further replies.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
When the new Aztecs came out they were on the tv series Dark Angel with Jessica Alba but since the show was based in the future they made the Aztec ratty looking.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
That article claims 81,000 of the unfortunate monstrosities were actually sold....

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
I think the dummy that made that also made this

2016-Nissan-Juke-7.jpg

Someone could get rich selling $25 Chrome "P's" to replace the "J's". Friends and Neighbors could give them as gifts.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Was it Survivor, or Oprah where they awarded Azteks to the winners and there was stunned silence by the recipients. Dead air. Go to commercial.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
You guys are obviously having some LSD flashbacks. Come back to earth, please.

I was going to ask them if they had their medical marijuana card.....:whistle:

Well, either that or share with the rest of us?

We actually had a saying among my crowd then in kind of a low raspy Foghorn Leghorn voice . . . "why that's [he's, she's, it's . . .] uglier than a Pontiac Aztec". But even though AMC made the AMX, lest we forget the Matador, Gremlin, and Pacer back when I think I actually was high once in a while . . . oops! Once in a while?

Garth, you're over sharing again . . .
gossip.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor