There Sure Are A Lot of "Ferd" Threads Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love a ......

1980_ford_fairmont-pic-8449103366850687637.jpeg

I also had a LTD LX only 1500 made basicly a 4 door Mootang 5.0 HO 4speed auto, 3:27 posi rea, buckets and floor shifter/console

dc67489e367b94c3f07eb03d0b9dd3cf.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Generally I am not very brand loyal for most goods, my family is largely the same. My dad has had Toyotas, Fords, and Jeeps. My late grandfather switched between the big three and VW. Through we tend to hold onto our cars for 10 years or more. Its how I have the Regal, just kept it long enough to become a classic.

I would love a ......

1980_ford_fairmont-pic-8449103366850687637.jpeg

I also had a LTD LX only 1500 made basicly a 4 door Mootang 5.0 HO 4speed auto, 3:27 posi rea, buckets and floor shifter/console

dc67489e367b94c3f07eb03d0b9dd3cf.jpg
Years ago a friend of mine wrecked his 89 5.0 gt and got a LTD 2 wagon and we put everything from the mustang in the wagon that car was so much fun I wish I had pictures

I see two of your problems...

1) it ain't a boat
2) you're supposed to use the inner tube, not the actual tire.
Just pull it faster!!!

Actually I was using it to drag the gravel flat. Didn't work real well but better than doing it by hand.

Just pull it faster!!!

Actually I was using it to drag the gravel flat. Didn't work real well but better than doing it by hand.

Suuuuure.

I bet you put someone you didn't like in it and we're rolling coal in their face. Explains why the chain is so short....

TURNA, that LTD LX looks sweet! I guess the Fox Body Fairmont/Zephyr/LTD was basically Ford’s G-Body equivalent of the day.

Yes I would agree with you on that.

The LTD LX was sweet and that is exactly how it came from the factory with the dull gray paint and blacked out chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor