Thinking about parting it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcolbert83

G-Body Guru
Mar 26, 2008
I've been debating parting the regal out. At the point in time I sold my old regal it seemed like a good idea. Now as life goes things have changed. I will most likely be getting married and I'm in the process of saving up funds to be ahead on rent and utilities. It took me two years to build the other one and I'm pushing to have this one done by beginning of next year. Maybe I'm being impatient but life has caught up and changed alot in the last year. I guess I should have brought one that was already done up.

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
Glad to hear you might be jumping the broom. Yeah, you really should've kept the first one since it was just about done. We all make mistakes. You might as well hold onto the Regal until tax return time and you'll probably get whatever you want for it. Or sale it to one of the d-boys that trying to fix up a car just for the classics, and market it as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor