thought this was pretty funny.... bashing all rice burners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: thought this was pretty funny.... bashing all rice burne

Weird the traction control in the one i drive (auto) works great. I can be on solid ice, put the gas to the floor, and within 2 seconds the car is moving.

One day last winter our driveway was full of snow, i came home and saw my sisters car on the side of the road and there were some tracks part way up the driveway, note my car is lowered with the same winters as my sisters. I drove up without any problems and i had trouble getting hers up in the tracks mine left.

My Regal won't do anything in snow, except spin the tires... Same thing in rain. Now my tires aren't great... But they passed inspection and the car is literally incapable of doing a burnout on dry pavement. But I couldn't even drive it with snow on the ground last winter, the tail end just kept wanting to come around on me or the car wouldn't move it would just sit in place spinning the tires.

Good thing it's so easy to control in a slide... it just goes wherever you point the front wheels. Or however you explain it, I think counter steering just comes naturally to me from years and years of dirt bike and ATV experience.

when I drove a G body in the winter a 50 lbs bag of sand over each rear wheel with 4 snow tires I could go though almost anything...these are actually great cars in the winter with the right set up...

Here's what we got the other day:

This Is what I got the other day then It said hell no when it got to boat and spit the hook out :lol:. But I must say the snow looks really good and I wish I was there for a change of climate.
marlinoffsingerisland.jpg

86Limited said:
This Is what I got the other day then It said hell no when it got to boat and spit the hook out :lol:. But I must say the snow looks really good and I wish I was there for a change of climate.
marlinoffsingerisland.jpg

trade you any day.....lived in Brandon just outside of Tampa for 3 years and loved it but I just couldn't get my green card... 😢

Dam that sux, but ya Tampa Is a nice place I'd rather be there than Palm Beach. Crime Its out of control here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor