To tow or not to tow partiers cars parked in my yard

Reactions: 3 users
I'd say telling the people to not park on your yard or blocking your driveway would be the logical solution but I'd assume it's not the same person parking in the same spot regularly so it's hard to make improvements.

I'd say annoying them by turning the sprinklers on and then sweeping the driveway dust onto their cars, running the weed Wacker and getting the car grassy, is rewarding but unlikely to make any improvement.

The person parking in that spot isn't either caring or doesn't notice, either way that's tough to cure.

Reactions: 2 users
Of course, if you dump some sugar in the gas tank St least you can be sure the same car won't be parking there again anytime soon
True, but they're not all stupid. One victim takes their car to the shop & is diagnosed then goes back for another get-together. Word will spread like wildfire. What comes around can also go around

Reactions: 1 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user
How about using a generous application of that aircraft paint remover they sell at Walmart on your lawn one some part. Overspray happens.

Then move the table/box 6 feet. Spray something fluorescent surveyor marker orange. Again... overspray sucks.

Another car suffers loose lugnuts on a wheel. The next gets a nail outside the tread groove as to be unfixable by plug. All the cars suffer different maladies. Some more delayed than the next

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor