TURBO REGAL CHINESE HEADERS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoedoos

Master Mechanic
Jul 3, 2012
^^^^^^ I deal with a number of importers who manufacture in China - yes, you can get top quality from them, just don't turn your back cos they will shortcut as soon as you leave the building if they can.....

Reactions: 1 user

BOXCARS

Master Mechanic
Apr 29, 2017
^^^^^^ I deal with a number of importers who manufacture in China - yes, you can get top quality from them, just don't turn your back cos they will shortcut as soon as you leave the building if they can.....

Sounds like what's going on everywhere.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

paul.m

Master Mechanic
Oct 20, 2018
Even if that were true , who here is benefiting from that other then the very top people in the company . And now the playing field is about to be leveled , we will see how china does when they no longer are allowed to have those ridiculous trade tariffs ! Like i said plenty of great parts made right here U S A ! You know i never heard anyone say MAN i wish i could find one of those made in China !

paul.m

Master Mechanic
Oct 20, 2018
And it shows in everything they send here ! ! ! Another difference in work ethic !

• Agree

TexasT

Master Mechanic
Mar 20, 2008
Texas
They might be good at manufacturing and reverse engineering, they(the pacific rim inhabitants) have little imagination. They cant come up with anything original. But hey, as long as there isn't any intellectual property that isn't a problem.

87National

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2009
eastern SD
Even if that were true , who here is benefiting from that other then the very top people in the company
Consumers benefit from lower prices on goods. Share holders benefit from higher share prices and dividends - guys like you and me with a 401k containing publicly traded stock.

87National

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2009
eastern SD
we will see how china does when they no longer are allowed to have those ridiculous trade tariffs
This we can agree on. ALL tariffs are ridiculous, whether initiated by the US on incoming goods or on US product exported to other countries.

I don't need government dictating what I decide to purchase.

87National

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2009
eastern SD
You know i never heard anyone say MAN i wish i could find one of those made in China !
Where have you been living the last 20 years? Everything is manufactured in China. By insisting on lower prices goods, the US consumer is effectively asking for product to be made in China

87National

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2009
eastern SD
They might be good at manufacturing and reverse engineering, they(the pacific rim inhabitants) have little imagination. They cant come up with anything original.

Couldn't agree more. I have first hand experience with this. The Chinese are not good at problem solving or outside-of-the-box thinking. I think it is a result of living and being educated in a communist country. Everything is so structured and controlled by the govt their entire life.....that when faced with a task that requires a creative solution....they are completely out of their element.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I almost bought a set, but I found a good deal on factory headers so I didn't. Warwagon has the little bit older version and he loves them. I still am thinking about buying a set to cut apart to make Series 2 turbo headers. I like how well my old 3.8 runs. Once it blows up I don't know if I will build my Series 2 or a 4.1. What do you need another set of headers for??

I hope you make up for china's loss of profit for not buying the headers and order some chinese food this week....:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor