ZZ4CutlaSS

Master Mechanic
Jun 11, 2011
Minnesota
Reactions: 1 user

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
Nice. Thats how you do it. I bet that was about 1/2 of your shopping list lol.

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
Sweet. I bet that woke that Chevy up! Lol. Does it haul serious *ss now?

ZZ4CutlaSS

Master Mechanic
Jun 11, 2011
Minnesota
Sweet. I bet that woke that Chevy up! Lol. Does it haul serious *ss now?
Yes it really woke it up and even increased the fuel economy. I can achieve 17 mpg if I baby it. I use it to pull my 20ft enclosed trailer with my cutty. It doesn't down shift nearly as much when pulling hills.

SoFloG

Royal Smart Person
Mar 9, 2016
South Florida
Bad *ss. Just sold my rcsb with 4.8, would love to move up to something like that next year. These trucks are like de-tuned hot rods waiting to be opened up.

ZZ4CutlaSS

Master Mechanic
Jun 11, 2011
Minnesota
Bad *ss. Just sold my rcsb with 4.8, would love to move up to something like that next year. These trucks are like de-tuned hot rods waiting to be opened up.
This was the first LS I played with and I parts were a little cheaper like SBC stuff. I would like better heads and Cam. I would like more low end torque like my 383 has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor