Went for a nice drive !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
One of my favorite drives is to take the old road to the historic town of Annapolis Royal.Back in the 1700's there were many battles fought between the English and the French and the old fort is still there.
It's now a national park and the grounds are well looked after and there are picnic tables.
Anyhow,we had a picnic of lobster rolls and lobster & potato salad and a shrimp ring,OMG it was Yummy !!!
We cruised both sides of the big Annapolis river,# 1 Hwy going down and # 201 Hwy coming back,it is a very scenic drive.
The Monte worked great and the wife and I had a good time.We even stopped to visit some friends on the way home.
The brakes work pretty good after I did the manual brake swap last year,here is a link to that;
https://gbodyforum.com/threads/my-brake-story.65410/#post-584735
I did put all new pads and shoes on this year,Hawk HPS up front and stock type shoes out back.
With all the mods I have done to the suspension and chassis it rides a bit rough,especially on some of our shi##y potholed roads,but it sure handles good and the Scat Procar seats are comfortable.Heres a couple of pictures;
IMG_0196.JPG
IMG_0197.JPG
IMG_0201.JPG
IMG_0210.JPG
IMG_0212.JPG
IMG_0214.JPG

I tried to leave the wife in the dungeon but couldnt find the key LOL
Guy

Reactions: 3 users

abadwillys

Greasemonkey
May 30, 2016
NY
Sounds like a you had a nice cruise and a good time!!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor