What did you buy for your G body today? [2016-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
300 ????? What ya get??????????
Drums, shoes, pads, calipers, wheel cylinders, hardware kit for the drums, hoses, wheel bearings/seals, etc.

Reactions: 1 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Well, I guess I am going to have to go ARP wheel studs since the parts shop sent me cap screws that are only 50mm and not the 2.5" I needed. While I am at it figured I would get a dash that looked to be in good shape with the piece I needed for almost the same price as the piece I needed

5065_16411_05_web.jpg
5065_16411_10_web.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
What so bad about your current dash & where is one in the pics?

My current dash has a black cluster carrier dash housing that has a few of the mounts broken. My current dash has a few cracks in it, by the looks of the one in the pic there is no cracks and gives me the correct color with hopefully less broken mounts. The one in the pic is a few states away but worth the drive

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I bought her a bottle of argon/co2, picked up a 60 cu/ft half full for $80....:)

Reactions: 2 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Whatcha weldin', Sparky?

I want to finally move the spring perch on the A body rear from the forward edge on the axle tube to the middle like it is on the G body rear, weld a plate on the front lower control arm to make it stronger for the adjustable steering stop, weld a patch in the A pillar where it appears to be soft, change the weak header collector flanges for something heavier that won't fold over when hot so my ball and socket collectors will stay tight....oh and my Jeep can use new rocker panels......

and I fogot one thing, I want to fit the 5th gen camaro console so I might have to change the position of the F body handbrake I have welded to the channel on the hump.

Reactions: 4 users

Sheepdog

n00b
Aug 14, 2018
a tank of gas

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor