What did you buy for your G body today? [2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wageslave

Royal Smart Person
Jan 25, 2017
Wiring harness for the Megasquirt is done. Should be ready to go in once I can get a bay free in my garage. IMG_20190309_191400.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
What size are those wheels and where did you get them? Don't think I've seen them before. Pretty impressive!
Haha, thanks man! They are American Racing VN501 in 17x7 front and 17x8 rear. I bought them from Summit a couple years back. I just finally put tires on them before Christmas and mounted them.

Reactions: 1 user

Spintire47

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 15, 2019
Westerly R.i.
I really like those wheels, do you have stock suspension? Cuz I have 15 inch Olds Ralleye wheels with 235/60R15's on all the way around and I couldn't fit anything bigger w/o spacers, (which I'm afraid of) or drastically changing the suspension to make anything else fit.

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
I really like those wheels, do you have stock suspension? Cuz I have 15 inch Olds Ralleye wheels with 235/60R15's on all the way around and I couldn't fit anything bigger w/o spacers, (which I'm afraid of) or drastically changing the suspension to make anything else fit.
Actually, I have all aftermarket suspension. Running Hotchkis 1" drop springs, KONI shocks and mostly BMR A arms and trailing arms.
However, I have new poly body bushings which essentially eliminated my 1" drop. The front tires are 225/50ZR17 and rears are 255/45ZR17.

Reactions: 1 users

Spintire47

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 15, 2019
Westerly R.i.
I would love to see a pic of the stance of your car. I have hotkiss suspension on mine also and have front spindles and front brake setup from a Chevy Caprice. I tried to put some drag radials on the rear that were a little wider and they hit the fraimrail! I couldn't even burn em! That was a disappointment cuz they were free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor