What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a collector policy through Hagerty and welded in a new cat yesterday. DEQ this morning then a trip to DMV for new tags. Pull the engine and transmission tomorrow.

beermonkey9417 said:
i bought a bowtie 3rd brake light that apparently also has signals. i havent wired it up but its on the car and ready to be wired and displayed. heres a lil video:
[youtube]a_iT6ydpR44[/youtube]

I want to see a video when it's all wired up. I've never seen one like that, kinda cool. 8)

tc1959 said:
Wrote a check for another years worth of Insurance. Yea. :roll:
So did I a month ago. Got a notice of cancellation from Grundy yesterday. They apparently misplaced the check from my agent. 🙁

Clutch_Grabwell said:
tc1959 said:
Wrote a check for another years worth of Insurance. Yea. :roll:
So did I a month ago. Got a notice of cancellation from Grundy yesterday. They apparently misplaced the check from my agent. 🙁
OH NO. Thats who I have but I deal with them myself.

changed the oil on my sons regal , waiting on the driveshaft so I can fire the beast up .. I also change the oil on My 442 will start it for the first time since october 2011 and drive it a little bit sunday ..
warmonga

Took mine into the shop for a once over on thursday because I just bought it....an (86-442) Was told I can pick it up on Monday because their closed for the weekend!!!!

Cant wait to learn it all for my self!!!

Lots of great infor thru you guys here!!!

Thanks!!!

burn out

just finished doing tubular upper control arms, they are hitting frame and ball joint is cocked like a mother ****** i think its because the motors out, so hopefully when its in it all straightens out

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor