What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Painted the backs of my new seats. Hung my doors, put the trunk on and did a little wiring.

Attachments

• IMAG0476.jpg
    IMAG0476.jpg
    589.4 KB · Views: 842
  • IMAG0477.jpg
    IMAG0477.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 842
took th beast our after about 8 months sitting covered in the garage .. here pic of the wifee about to go stuntin in it..

Attachments

• 100_4028.JPG
    100_4028.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 825
went to lunch with the t-tops removed..it's sunny and 72º so I took the looooooooong way back to work.. 8)

Got car back yesterday and it checked out great!!! Feel like I stole it now!!! Just a couple of sensers replaced!!!

Attachments

• IMG_8716.JPG
    IMG_8716.JPG
    306.9 KB · Views: 717
Got the Monte inspected, gave it a nice bath and took my son Carter out for a ride !! 🙂

Finished wiring up my in tank fuel pump conversion, hooked up a new holley 12-803B to send fuel back to the tank. For the first time since I got this thing running I get out out the car and don't find any fuel leaking! Now time to take a test drive again!

Pulled my old driveshaft and measured for a new one...gonna stop by a local shop tomorrow and see if they can make me a new one...going to go 3 inch aluminum.

put on the newly rebuilt card and tried it out, with a 3.08 rear the rear tires got cleaned off quit nicely...and I set up SiriusXm in the car. I get the US version since you get more for your money and I had my XM account years before it was even available in Canada...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor