What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started doing this...
581217_425739774103671_100000029565866_1665593_8766737_n.jpg

562521_425527930791522_100000029565866_1664993_1060113059_n.jpg

The only thing that sucks about it is the fact that the nice red pinstripe needs to come off..(should i put it back on??lol)
Lots of wet sanding and buffing🙂 Can't wait to have it all done

i would looks nice with stripe
i need to learn how to wet sand and buff...fml

Scored a set of Hotchkis springs last year. NIB. Finally got around to installing them. Well, one of them anyway. The other three will have to wait until tomorrow. Then the cleaning regimen begins to prep for Musclepalooza in New York.
DSCN1938.jpg

I didn't do it today I did it a couple days ago.

015.jpg

006-1.jpg

i bought a bowtie 3rd brake light that apparently also has signals. i havent wired it up but its on the car and ready to be wired and displayed. heres a lil video:
[youtube]a_iT6ydpR44[/youtube]

my carb won't be ready till Monday and it's a nice weekend so I picked up a $100 used qjet from a local speed shop to use for the weekend. They build alot of engines so they keep the good carbs usually sell them for cores. I picked out a nice clean one with hoped it ran. It did and I only had to reset the carb 3 times when it was dumped fuel. It's running great now so it'll be up for sale Monday.. 🙂

I didnt feel like dicking with the wiper motor again so I finally got around to putting the decals on the front, painting around the lower running light and putting the cowl induction emblems on the hood. I also got the carpet laid in so im hoping I can push it outside tomarow to bake in the sun while im at work.
frontdecal.jpg

cowlinductionemblems.jpg

Got my new three row radiator in, but have to wait till tomorrow to get the autometer gauges in thought i had a spool of wire and i dont plus i lost a light from one of the gauges,and need to weld a o2 bung in for the air fuel,pick up my 8.5 rear end next week .90min ride to get it but for 125 bucks its worth it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor