What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got around to installing some much needed hood pins on each side of my fiberglass hood.

100_0394.jpg

100_0395.jpg

Put in my Halo lights and did some minor port work to the 8 heads.

Attachments

• IMG_20120618_203830.jpg
    IMG_20120618_203830.jpg
    582.9 KB · Views: 697
I began cleaning out an old project car (74 Olds Delta 88) which holds a bunch of G body parts in the trunk (including a posi rear). However, I lost the trunk key for the 74 Olds. Causing me to start taking the door apart to get to the door lock cylinder but I realized I had a new lock picking tool that I bought on ebay about a month ago. Used the lock picking tool and picked that lock in 3 minutes (mind you, I have not picked a lock in about 20 years). Needless to say, I was happy to have this headache fixed. Now we can get started working on the rear disc break install, cleanup and possible rebuild.

Found that the 442's non-functioning taillights are due to a bad headlight switch... And I'm out of spares! :x

Who's got an extra they want to hook me up with?? :lol:

are you sure it's the headlight switch and not the aluminium brown wire from the fuse box to the tail lights?

Should just buy it or strip it of EVERYTHING with them being rare

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor