What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
plan to upgrade my sound system so I have my two alpine amps for sale. It's nice to have someone in the business cause the new alpine amp I'm getting is priced below ebay prices..

Good tunes are important. Yesterday I changed out the stock 25mm front sway bar for a 30mm one from a 85 camaro. Bolted right in and now the front end is much more flat. Tomorrow I`ll be pulling a grandprix to add, among other parts.
Dean

got the motor in the elco and getting her ready to fire up this weekend[youtube]7KZsrSVA2NA[/youtube]

In the last week i stripped my 81 Cutlass, pulled 2 engine trans combo's and installed them both 1rst is my 84 Regal I put the 3.8L engine from the 81 Cutlass in there and the 2nd i put the 307 Olds in my 84 MCSS (I know thats just not right ,but I just wanna drive my Monte this summer,lol)

gbodyman1970 said:
In the last week i stripped my 81 Cutlass, pulled 2 engine trans combo's and installed them both 1rst is my 84 Regal I put the 3.8L engine from the 81 Cutlass in there and the 2nd i put the 307 Olds in my 84 MCSS (I know thats just not right ,but I just wanna drive my Monte this summer,lol)
Yay pay back to all tge chevys in olds....lol :lol:

Dragonist said:
gbodyman1970 said:

Yay pay back to all tge chevys in olds....lol :lol:

It actually dont look to bad sitting in the engine bay of a MCSS ,actually the engine originally came out of a 90 Chevy Caprice Classic which was an option

Installed my new Clarion speakers all the way around, and old school Jensen 400 watt amp. Sounds good for only spending $100. I don't even have my subwoofer in the car yet and my sail panels were rattling!

I welded up some fittings and mocked up my factory non a/c to factory a/c conversion. One step closer to riding without sweating my *ss off in this heat.

Attachments

• IMAG0589.jpg
    IMAG0589.jpg
    721.1 KB · Views: 623
  • IMAG0590.jpg
    IMAG0590.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 637
  • IMAG0591.jpg
    IMAG0591.jpg
    531.2 KB · Views: 621
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor