What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, haven't been here in a while... Been daily driving my Cutlass again, my pockets dont like it much but I sure love it!
Today I replaced the stock coolant overflow tank with a better looking JAZ one that I took off the old dragster.. Also removed the washer fluid reservoir, lines and squirters..Never use it anyways. Washed her =) and a little bit of wiring changes and repairs.

lol just looked at it.was going to pull the trans out back in april on a sat and the boy and his buddys asked me to play a quick game of basketball and with in 5 mins i blew may knee out and then had to have a new acl put in on may 9.its still just sitting there all jacked up in the air waiting on me 😀 .

got the heavy front sway bar in tonight, took it for a test drive, wow the malibu holds the road and stays darn near flat in turns , it's a whole different car! should have done this years ago, instead of tripping over the parts in my garage for the past three years!

I got my Hooker shorty 1 5/8th's headers and Flowmaster American Thunder 3" Y'd off to 2.5" dual exhaust about 2 weeks ago. Waiting for them to be installed hopefully this weekend or next weekend. 😀 Should give the 305 some more scoot to her step (along with my other mod plans for it) and give it a better exhaust note.

buickestate said:
a few things

DSC01460.jpg

DSC01462.jpg

DSC01468.jpg

DSC01480.jpg

got the new boxed rear control arms in, along with the rear sway bar, changed the E brake cables
doing the front sway bar swap tonight.
quick question.. when i removed the bushing i didnt get the metal sleeve out how do i go about getting that part out
IMG_20120708_205626.jpg

Finally fired up the 442...
Changed the oil, tightened the belts, put in my new headlight switch and took it for a spin around the neighborhood... 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor