What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got off my *ss and installed this fuel cell in the trunk.

IMAG0014.jpg

monte olrac said:
I got off my *ss and installed this fuel cell in the trunk.

IMAG0014.jpg

make sure you put a firewall behind the back seat and back window ledge....and add a ground strap from the the filler neck to the body

drilled a hole in my trunk to ground the battery to the frame. Had the battery grounded to the body but the starter would be weak for the first few revolutions when the engine was hot...it's all good now

pontiacgp said:
drilled a hole in my trunk to ground the battery to the frame. Had the battery grounded to the body but the starter would be weak for the first few revolutions when the engine was hot...it's all good now
DAm, maybe I need to do that cause my car sounds weak cranking, also since I put my battery in the trunk.

Painted my vavle covers black an clean my head bolt holes

Washed it and cleaned up under the hood. I asked a while ago what was recommended to give it a clean shine under the hood. Had a couple guys say Tire Foam works so I tried that. Came out okay I guess.
003-55.jpg

002-64.jpg

001-75.jpg

Going to a show tonight (in different car) with my dad and my brother. They're technically pre-'73 but have been flexible in the past. If it looks promising tonight I'll try to get the Cutlass in next week.

Got my " American Racing Torq Thrust ( Gun Metal ) Wheels" New Model wheel:::: And im all excited 😀 :mrgreen: 😀 :mrgreen:

Went with the Stragger look so i got:

22x 8.5 Front

22x 9.5 Rear "Big Lip"

The front has a nice lip to it too, maybe 1/2 shorter than the back, but lip still looks big...Know i need my tires, im going 245/30/22 front and 255/30/22 rear..Stay tuned...

2a759cd3.jpg

35e4171f.jpg

e7e38e86.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor