What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
got it all ready for car craft this weekend

Spent some good time on he cutlass today. Ws6 steering box and 36 mm front sway bar installed. Also new thermostatic fan control unit. The whole car drives different now ...time to relearn 😀

Went to hardware store to get long bolts for my Gilmer Pulley Set-up.. Its installed, just need to get a 2groove aluminum power steering pulley to match the Gilmer..

6106fda0.jpg

put in hid lights and install new radio

started the cutlass for the first time in close to a year. moved it out from under the tree onto the driveway. probably gonna wash it after work tomorrow. gonna start looking for an olds 350 or 403 to swap into it.

Just pulled out the old moldy carpet. And for whatever reason, it was still soggy even though its been in dry storage for 2 years. Yuck! Found a couple surface rust spots that I'll be sanding and painting.

Had a RobbMcPerformance starter on the olds that started acting up so I sent it back to Robb and he was able to fix the problem and even though it was out of warranty he still fixed it for free so today I finally reinstalled it and it works great. Started installing the wires for the lock up converter so I will have overdrive hopefully will have it finished today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor