What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
Bought and installed new rear shocks, changed the oil, and washed her.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
I got an oil change done finally but spent most the day on the road to various junkyards. I drove about 50 miles to my favorite yard and they were closed for some reason :x Im trying to hunt down a matching set of pulleys, accesory brackets, and a flywheel for my 454 build but seems no one has any local. Didnt think it would be this hard to find but im new to BBC.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
-83MONTESS- said:
I got an oil change done finally but spent most the day on the road to various junkyards. I drove about 50 miles to my favorite yard and they were closed for some reason :x Im trying to hunt down a matching set of pulleys, accesory brackets, and a flywheel for my 454 build but seems no one has any local. Didnt think it would be this hard to find but im new to BBC.

hit up LAX rated: he has it all, i got my serpentine set up from him, he also has the one belt set up too..

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
-83MONTESS- said:

hit up LAX rated: he has it all, i got my serpentine set up from him, he also has the one belt set up too..
I just did, thanks for the heads up. He doesnt have something that will work for mine but no biggie il keep looking.

Rasheerh

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2007
Cincinnati, oh
Getting these put on my cutty currently

Attachments

• 2012-08-15 16.49.36.jpg
    2012-08-15 16.49.36.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 918

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Big cruise-in tonight (about 1000 cars). Went out to the garage and aired up my slow leaking tire. Rolled the door open to wash it and got hit by a wall of heat and humidity. Rolled the door back down and went inside to watch Judge Judy. Screw it, I'll just go next week.

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia
buickestate said:
Finally got around to putting in my new seat belts, then I put in my polished door sill plates

did they turn out nice? what does everyone think the best way to get all the trim for the car cleaned up and shining again. seems to be tough to get brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor