What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dug it out of the snow. 🙁

I feel for you Mark, especially since your still recovering from Sandy. Did you realize your signature is a picture of Toronto?

drogg1 said:
shanghaismith said:
I installed rear shocks I got from UMI. They are VI-King double adjustable.
img2448o.jpg

Those look nice. Let us know how they are.
Made two runs on motor only with the new shocks and my 60' went from 2.07 with the old shocks to 1.97 with the new shocks. I had them set at 2 on the compression and 9 on the rebound. Each setting has 18 positions so I may find a better combination.

finally found the drain on my battery,,,,turns out it was the starter after all,,,and the best part ,,got a new one lifetime warranty ,,,thanks to jake at orilly auto for the hook up....total labor 2 hrs,,cost,,,zero dollars,,,effect,,,priceless,,, 😀

yesterday: started dual exhaust, using 2 stock single exhaust systems.... the second cat was already hollowed ( 😱 ), created a drivers side downpipe from the passengers side, deleted the y pipe, drove around for a night with one glasspack already on and an open cat on the other side, that was fun (not)
today: came back from stl, went straight back to work on it, had to move the cat back on the drivers side b/c it was interfering with the shifting linkage, then cut, welded etc. (*note, the glasspack that was already on there went from the passengers side to the drivers side) so i cut that connection and moved the gp over to meet up with the pipe coming from the drivers side cat... connected them, then began work on the passengers side... got the gp on that side but then it got dark so it ends right at the GP on one side and all the way out the back on the other... but damn it sounds good 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor