What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
finally got the block/heads/intake/tinware cleaned up enough for paint, and started re-assembly... first time I've ever worked with a rope-type rear main seal, hope it's the last..... :?

bigtmoney

Greasemonkey
Dec 11, 2011
Dallas, TX
About to go clean up some camaro rims I picked up at the junkyard and try to paint them. I found a camaro and an S10 sitting next to each other and grabbed 4 fronts for 25 a piece. I hope that the backspacing is right for the standard 5 spoke alloy 15in rims as the IROC wheels. If not I'll head back and get pair of rears for it.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Just got back from the reporting center. Some fukin idiot sideswipes my car at the office parking lot and leaves without saying anything or leaving a note. Everyone around here knows my car and they know where to find me. b*st*rd went thru 4 layers of matte clear and up here you can't buy matte clear. You have to mix the flattening agent that goes for $80 a quart. Is this world filled with cowards who don't have the courage to fess up to their mistakes?

vonclod

Greasemonkey
Nov 19, 2012
Delta B.C.
pontiacgp said:
Just got back from the reporting center. Some fukin idiot sideswipes my car at the office parking lot and leaves without saying anything or leaving a note. Everyone around here knows my car and they know where to find me. b*st*rd went thru 4 layers of matte clear and up here you can't buy matte clear. You have to mix the flattening agent that goes for $80 a quart. Is this world filled with cowards who don't have the courage to fess up to their mistakes?
oh man that REALLY sux dude..ya theres alot of losers out there who are either completely oblivious or just dont give a fawk or like you said dont have the balls to take ownership..good luck on your repairs

bigtmoney

Greasemonkey
Dec 11, 2011
Dallas, TX
Took my Monte out for a cruise. Still working on breaking in the motor, but I can def recommend the circle track can.

null_zps8b2e9134.jpg

MightyCarlo86

Greasemonkey
Dec 15, 2012
Put in a double hump crossmember from Summit and put in my true dual 2.5" exhaust with 2 Lawson Insynerator mufflers. Also put in copper header gaskets and changed my headlights with Sylvania silverstars

Attachments

• Monte Carlo Exhaust.jpg
    Monte Carlo Exhaust.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 684
  • Monte Carlo.jpg
    Monte Carlo.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 689
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor