What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Got the pump in the tank and the tank back in the Buick. Got her fired up. No leaks. Now to turn it around and start taking her apart.

Gbody

Greasemonkey
Aug 18, 2011
California
Picknpill 50% off weekend.. New hood and steering column!!

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
unfortunatley, I found out that the timing chain wasn't my issue... time to dig deeper :?

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
No gbody today, but spent a Boat load of time on my Chevy truck. Ughh.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
FINALLY, I waded through a pile of various size AC belts until I found the perfect fit. The one that was supposed to fit didn't, because my engine, compressor, hoses, is a mishmash of various years and makes. Luckily RockAuto had a bunch of closeouts for like $2 each so I bought 5 in 1/2" increments. The best fitting one placed the compressor right in the middle of the adjustment range and was able to get over the clutch hub OK. Then I ordered 10 at like $2 each as well as 10 alt and 10 PS belts, all closeouts. I like to load up on expendable stuff, because when it's hard to get, we are in trouble.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
this is becoming too common of a sight in my driveway...... :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor