What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a pair of gray buckets out of a Camaro to replace my torn up seats. Taking the seat tracks apart to clean, paint, and lube the tracks.

Changed the oil (8 quarts. of oil) ,hooked up the Summit triple gauge set I got, (oil pressure, water temp, and Ammeter- not volts-) and topped off the coolant,lost a lot trying to get the temp probe in the cylinder head. Didn't start it because it's too late. Give me something to look forward to tomorrow.

with the cutlass taking all my time lately, I haven't had much time to work on the regal... I figured that I'd take advantage of a rainy day off (those who know my posts, know I don't have a garage...)and finally try to get the rear seat bottom re-upholstered over to the 93 bonneville cover...( bonnie's rear seat bottom is about 2" too wide to fit in the car...) came out as a sucess, and will have to modify the upper half to fit the cover and fold up arm rest I hope to incorporate into it... (will post pics of that on a seperate thread soon)

today i dropped my header off to have the flanged straightened. That wouldn't be a fun picture so here's what my motor did to my torque converter a few weeks ago.

Attachments

• IMG_20130612_173705.jpg
    IMG_20130612_173705.jpg
    737 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_20130612_173622.jpg
    IMG_20130612_173622.jpg
    846.1 KB · Views: 341
TODAY I RE ROUTED MY PLUG WIRES, ALSO POLISHED MY VALVE COVERS AND INTAKE, ALONG WITH CHANGING MY RETURN SPRING BRACKET. OH, AND DID A BURNOUT 😀 😱

Oh crap and double crap. Changed speedo driven gear and nothing changed. Spun cable shaft with drill and speedo responded. Damnation.

Replaced driver side upper ball joint. Removed coil spring. cleaned and painted portions of the driver's side suspension. Been working on my '78 El Camino.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor