What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed my new distributor and coil. Sadly still not firing so think the Ignition box is fried also...

So after messing with that for a few hours I decided to not have the day be a total downer and rolled off to the local dragstrip to watch. Was a good turnout, about 12 G-bodies in attendance. Mix of MC's and Cutlass with one really nice Grand Prix, no Regals surprisingly. Also a bunch of F-bodies, Mustangs, and your other odds and ends. It was a Street Legal race only night so was fun.

Attachments

• Dist_Coil.JPG
    Dist_Coil.JPG
    216.4 KB · Views: 1,115
Nice setup! Lucky find, wish I could find a similar setup for my Bu!

Chris Van said:
Putting the front of my Cutlass on a diet. Ran across a deal that I just couldn't pass up. TRZ chromoly upper and lower A-arms, PA Racing chromoly spindles and Aerospace Components brakes for the front.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Chris Van said:
Putting the front of my Cutlass on a diet. Ran across a deal that I just couldn't pass up. TRZ chromoly upper and lower A-arms, PA Racing chromoly spindles and Aerospace Components brakes for the front.

I like the dresser toolbox and bookshelf storage. I got a 9 drawer and 2 bookshelves..Found a few file cabinets for power tool storage too!..

thinking about going with solid motor mounts.may order today from jegs

Krazy Kracker said:
Chris Van said:

I like the dresser toolbox and bookshelf storage. I got a 9 drawer and 2 bookshelves..Found a few file cabinets for power tool storage too!..

LOL...... Actually, that's the picture the previous owner sent me from his garage.

I got the whole setup for $800 bucks!!
If I bought these parts seperately, they would have easily cost me over $2200 bucks.

Drove the Monte to work today. I'm still there in fact. 🙁
1750 RPM @ 70 MPH in 6th gear.
T-tops are coming off later for the trip home. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor