What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changed my diff and transmission oil, two new E-brake cables and a pair of U-joints. Does anyone know where I can get pre-bent trans cooler lines?

While the 442 sits at my friends garage waiting on new valve cover gaskets I made it over to a friends this morning and removed some door parts and some t-top parts to install when she gets back in a day or so. And just stared at the empty spot in the garage.

Had a new windshield & rear view mirror installed on Monday;

Tuseday the upper door panels I got from GBodyParts.com got put on;

The 4 inch K&N air filter and fresh air kit for my cowl induction got installed;

Guy

drove the cutlass for the first time.... first time the car has moved under it's own power in at least 6 years...

boy does it need shocks! :?

1evilregal said:
drove the cutlass for the first time.... first time the car has moved under it's own power in at least 6 years...

Congrats!! great feeling to finally have them roll under own power even if not done.

CWPottenger said:
1evilregal said:

Congrats!!
x2! Nice to hear you've got a G-body back on the road. 8)

Drove her to the local Cruise-in @ Dairy Queen.

Attachments

• Regal_6.jpg
    Regal_6.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 984
  • Regal_7.jpg
    Regal_7.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 983
put the edlbrock intake and carb on and started figuring out what little things i need. and what has been deleted on the new intake emissions wise, gonna be a fund day tomorrow with all the little things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor