Master Mechanic
Apr 1, 2014
Memphis, TN
gas-price-web1b.jpg

82GPLJ455

Greasemonkey
Jul 26, 2014
ma.
Put tags on her and took it to its first cruise night.other than some rattles i gotta fix tomorrow(freakin hate rattles!) ,she rode sweet.motor ran a bit rough and seemed to straighten out with some lucas fuel cleaner(this stuff actually does work).nice car!cant wait for the coming v8 swap and paint.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
drove it like it had a small 6 in it. There was a bunch of cops out there today every where I went... :shock:

awdblazer

Master Mechanic
Dec 12, 2013
found my short in my gauge lights, was the light for the stereo, light bulb popped out and the socket was jammed on the deck

gdouaire

G-Body Guru
Aug 7, 2013
Québec City, Québec CANADA
Drove the car to work - brakes are doing a great job - using oversized front calipers, drilled/slotted discs and B body master cylinder. I will miss the car this winter.

Trooper110

n00b
Sep 9, 2014
Broke down the front bumper this weekend, ready to be rechromed. First time I was able to do any work to her in a few weeks.

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
I am at work now looking at the window sweeps that I was supposed to install back in April and wondering if I should do PPWK or go home and get the car and put these damn things on ?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor