Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user

AxiumVlor

Apprentice
Apr 20, 2017
Checked out the extent of my rust, checked my oil and trans fluid, drove it 80 miles, had an issue restarting it after driving 10 miles and shutting it off to get fuel. First time having the issue since installing the heat sheild for the starter wondering if the new battery is defective or need larger battery cables. Then took it to a friends house and some ******* parked perpendicularly in a parallel parking spot jumping his front tires over the curb in a heavily modded suv to block me in. I managed to get out after two attempts but thought about making a phone call about his illegal parking job.

zdeckich

Master Mechanic
Jun 23, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
Removed my headliner from my wagon and got nothing but old foam in the eyes lol.

Young0utlaw81Cutlass

Greasemonkey
Mar 12, 2013
Dallas Tx.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Cleaned out all the recyclables that had gathered around the Monte Carlo (and took the snowblower back to the shed). Seemed like 40lbs of cardboard, 100 empty cans of spray paint and brake cleaner, and a lot of misc plastics had accumulated over the Winter; still have to bin all the metals. At least now I can drop the car down and move it if I need to - important once the wagon is made mobile.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

AxiumVlor

Apprentice
Apr 20, 2017
Gave her a bath and vaccuumed the inside installed my new door lock knobs dont like them honestly and got my ignition cylinder to lock in the column

Attachments

• 20170425_101532.jpg
    20170425_101532.jpg
    978.2 KB · Views: 164

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I took the sd cards out of the mini 806 dashcam to wipe everything from the cards and to make some adjustments to the dashcam. Putting the micro sd cards back in the first one didn't feel right but like a dummy I kept on stuffing it in. Turns out I had to take the dashcam apart cause I wasn't careful enough to get the card into the slot, I managed to slide the card beside the slot.
:blam:

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I did nothing it's like winter came back cold and raining not fit for a duck out there! And still don't have manifolds picking them up Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor