What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished the battery to trunk move, got the passenger side header in and sealed up.

Replaced the 'hub' cap on the Cragar SS , that has been missing for about 10 years.

Tried to put in the Driver's side header, but need to get the car higher off the floor.

Started stripping down the car for some nice winter tlc sanding and priming and cleaning up in the garage. Got the rear bumper, bumper cover, reverse lights and tail lights all off today and found some rust that i didnt realize I had behind the rear side marker on the driver side. Not to happy bout that lol

Today I pulled off all the trim, rear bumper, and taillights to get ready for the soda blaster next weekend :banana: Im switching from the 83 rear end to one from an 87.

Not today, but over the weekend, I stripped the clear coat off of the front rims' lips.....polished out with MAAS polish, and polished the rear rims' lips as well....turned out pretty good.
I got the rear of the car off the ground and on ramps, to lower the front end for ease in dropping the motor and transmission in

I got a step closer to my goals with my Camino suspension. So far, I've done rear Cargo Coils, as well as a T-Type steering box and sway bars, F41 bars, a Jeep steering shaft and new steering linkage. This weekend we got KYB monotube shocks all around. Unfortunately, the weather was too crappy to even road test it, so I'll have to wait for a nice day to see the improvement. I also acquired some 1 in. square tubing, so next step will be tying the frame rails together and a set of AirLift bags in case I need the load capacity.

Bill

Nothing to it, but i finally got stock rear springs...No more high up back end, haha 😀

still looking for a lower radiator hose spring, becuase its gettting all sucked in with the pounds of pressure it take to push the radiator fluid through to the engine.... 🙁

I will find it..hopefully lol

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Finished up all my gauges and all works fine...alot of wires and I went crazy trying to figure it out...but it's done!!

71e95787.jpg

f809fb1b.jpg

fd44b8d5.jpg

Is it just me, or is the tach crooked? Clean setup tho man, I like..

dlo253

Thanks for comment brah..,.

Tach is right on the DOT....maybe the angle i took the picture in make it look out of place.... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor